The following Terms and Conditions form the full terms and conditions between you, and BFN Productions Ltd, t/a Pramaze – “us”, “we”, “our”, “website”, “site”.
2. Use License – training area
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pramaze at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on our websites, apps and services are provided ‘as is’. The
websites, apps and services make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the websites, apps and services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our websites, apps and services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the websites, apps and services be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our websites, apps and services, even if the websites, apps and services or an authorized member of the websites, apps or services has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the websites, apps and services may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The websites, apps and services do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The websites, apps and services may make changes to the materials contained on its websites, apps and services at any time without notice. The websites, apps and services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The websites, apps and services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the websites, apps or services. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Partner / Affiliate Payouts and Customer Refunds
Partners and affiliates are paid for referrals through our affiliate program provider. This is usually 30 days after the end of the month in which a sale is made, and if you have reached the chosen payment threshold. This 30-day period is necessary to account for customer refunds.
8. Customer Refunds
In reference to our reputation management software, you have a 14 day free trial, thus there is no refund period. once payment starts, there are no refunds. You can however cancel anytime.
For all other products, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of your initial purchase date. Refund requests must be made by email within this time frame to be considered.
9. Use of Interactive Areas and the Sites
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code, or other material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or fraudulent;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any applicable federal, state, or local law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise associates, infers, or misrepresents the User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- Any tool or service that imports content from any platform that prohibits such services from accessing its platform for this purpose.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers, unless that third party has expressly consented to such use and disclosure;
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted, in our sole determination; and
- Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the websites, apps and services , or which may expose us, our third parties, affiliates or Users to any harm or liability of any kind.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions, are governed by Scots law and the Scottish Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in to any disputes arising from these terms and conditions.. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Scotland.
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party